Saturday 24 August 2013

Can I just say a few thank yous. It's a bit off the diary day format but I'm sure you can manage.

Firstly, thanks to everyone who's donated so far! I'm amazed by people's generosity and you can sleep well knowing you've done a good thing.

A particular thanks to my new favourite recruitment company, Excel Recruitment. In my opinion, the best Recruitment lot out there. If you want recruiting, you know who are the best. Diane, in particular and my friend Jim Gray. You're both heroes and thanks heaps.

Keep them coming!

I feel this is my Lenny Henry moment so I won't do the insincere bit where they talk into camera. But dip in your pockets and throw a bit of change me way yeh?!

MS Trust have sent me out some lovely vests to wear. Ill be picking them up from Budapest so I'll be rocking their baby blue singlets. The fact theyre blue and not orange like the MS Society is the main reason I chose them.

There I said it.. But thanks again!

Love to you all

B Man x

No comments:

Post a Comment